Tuesday 24 December 2013

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Today I realized I had some super ripe bananas that needed to be dealt with. After saving them from my roommates, I knew there was only one thing that needed to be done! Banana baking! I searched for a recipe that looked good and found this one for these delicious looking muffins from Rainstorms and Love Notes, and awesome blog. I adapted them a little bit, and they turned out great!

I absolutely love muffins because you can convince yourself that they're healthy although they're pretty much just cupcakes.

These one's looked particularly good and exactly what I was in the mood for.

Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins Recipe

Ingredients

  • 3-4 Ripe Bananas (depending on size)
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Melted Butter
  • 1/4 cup Milk
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 cups Flour
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 cup Quick Oats
  • 1-2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Steps 
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Peel bananas and mash them with a fork until they are a liquidy consistency  
  3. Add the butter, milk, eggs and sugar into the bananas, and beat until fully combined
  4. Next add the flour, baking soda, and salt and beat until combined.
  5. Stir in the oats and chocolate
  6. Place cupcake paper cups into muffin pan, and spoon batter in


  7. Bake for 20 minutes, and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment